Welcome to Ripples Houseboats on the Hawkesbury
We invite you to inspect our fleet so you can see the differences for yourself. These include:
- Fuel is charge on what you use. The vessel leaves with a full tank and on its return, it is topped back up. There is no charge for oil, engine maintenance or LPG gas as this is part of your rental fee. For safety reasons, we are unable to fuel the vessel whilst you are unloading and this is usually done the following day. The fuel cost is then deducted from your security deposit and the balance refunded usually within a few days of your return.
- The Elite (8 berth) houseboats have electric anchor winches,
making anchoring easy.
- The Islander houseboats are the largest 4 berth boat (35')
on the Hawkesbury River providing more room for you to relax both inside
- All houseboats have stainless steel barbecues and the biminis (sun canopies) on our houseboats are bigger, providing
- Our friendly, courteous staff are knowledgeable and responsive to
ensure you have a relaxing, trouble-free holiday
- Four free fishing licences are included with every hire
- For your safety and security we have GPS tracking on all our boats.
- Ripples have a continual refurbishment programme that ensures our
houseboats are comfortable and appealing.
Pricing/Availability - click here!